- Hand-wash in cool water with a delicate soap.
- Do not leave in the sun to dry. Rather dry your garment by laying it flat in the shade.
- Avoid hanging your garment so that the elasticity will last longer.
- Rinse immediately after use (especially after swimming in a chlorinated pool or jacuzzi… in fact, we would recommend avoiding wearing your favorite bikini in a jacuzzi all together).
- Any type of heat should be avoided- ironing, tumble drying, hot water washes etc.
- Tanning oils and lotions may stain or damage your swimwear, so be cautious when applying these.